Thursday, June 16, 2005

I meant to sub-blog under Anjum (http://barsaat.blogspot.com/) but somehow ended up creating my very own blogspot. I don't know how it happened; it all happened so quickly. Now I feel pressure to write, in this big open space. Most unfortunately, as I was creating this blogvx,m I spriulled water all over my keyboard. This means that my keys are very confused with each other, and my backspoace button ius gioviong me rwpoushback. You think I am bdrunk 5-6- this is the result of my not deletrriung every other lketter that is acciopentally typoed as a result of water damage. I dont know hw I will do woork tmorrowvx,m but this is definitely a problem. Bloggiopng is alreayd giving me to much griopef.

On another noote, iut iusb /1:57amn -after partying at 3 diofferent spots in town with some aewsomen coworkers (britsn pub,. qthe quest and farentheit), iut ius napb /time. myb /keybooardn rius soo messed up -b /this is big truble.