Friday, July 08, 2005

I want to post photos of Orlando trip- but am confused as to how to proceed. Anjum, helllllp!

So, Orlando was tons-o-fun. I am dark yellow now; sort of like a ripening banana. A beautiful, dark yellow, ripening banana.. little brown spots and all (damn mosquitos). What did I do in Orlando?

Epcot, Magic Kingdom, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Nick Faldo Golf Institute lesson, buffets for lunch and dinner, and took hundreds of pictures like the Asian tourist that I was. I hope to put them up soon (ANJUM!!!).

I watched 'Closer' while waiting for my delayed flight to depart (late by 3 hours. After traveling on a plane 2x per week for the past 6 months, that 3 hour delay hardly peeved me at all. I knew all this travel lead to some good). The movie gets my nod of approvavl and a quiet introspective smirk. I can't wait to watch it again so I get all the little nuances. That's what the entire movie is about - nuances. [Edit] And Natalie Portman's bum.

I've rented two more movies for this weekend: The Secretary and Decalogue X. I don't know what either is about, but of course, I will be reporting on them here. Asian reporter, Trisha Takanawa, back to you in the studio.

(If you don't watch Family Guy, you 1-won't get the last quote 2-need to get over yourself and watch an episode)