Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sugar = good

You're welcome, Arjun. For some unknown reason, I am knowledgeable about very important things, such as the size of the smallest primate in the world (size of your thumb, found in Madagascar, studied carefully by an ex-Dallas Cowboys cheerleader). But when it comes to very trivial things (my blood type?), I'm clueless.

In other news, my coworkers and I participated in the company BBQ at our client site for lunch. It was one of the few days this summer under 70 degrees, with wind gusts of 16 mph. I think half of the food I ate was actually my hair. We were offered uncooked (not just undercooked) chicken, tasteless lemonade, and no mustard with my bratwurst. The meal cost $6.95 (why not $7?), and no one left happy. I did snatch a few cookies and pieces of carrot cake before leaving, which brings me to my point. Soft, fluffy, sweet things are always delicious and can save every meal. When another coworker saw me walking in with a plate of of cookies, carrotcake, high fructose corn syrup, he remarked, "Oh, a typical Jeanne meal." So what if I had 2 cookies and 3 chocolate dipped strawberries right before dinner last night? Plenty of vitamins and proteins in sugar! How do I know? Because, I am knowledgeable about very important things.