Thursday, October 27, 2005

Updates

- Finally got over my cold/cough/congestion as of yesterday, which would have made it a week and a half-long disease. All of last week when I was meeting the client in Miami, I'd have to introduce myself as, "Hi I'm Jeanne, but I am not going to shake your hand because I am sick." Thank goodness that's over... I wonder if I need to go back around and shake everyone's hand? How corporate America of me.

- Monday morning flight to Miami was cancelled. Tuesday morning flight was cancelled. Tuesday afternoon flight was cancelled. All Wednesday flights were cancelled. I am not flying down this week, clearly.

- Halloween is coming up. One year, at my aunt's house in PA, it was cold and rainy, so I couldn't dress up as Cleopatra like I had hoped. So, they put a oversized winter coat on me, I found my cousin's hockey mask thinking I could be that scary Jason character from those horror movies. Then I put my hair in pigtails, and dubbed myself, "JASON'S SISTER FROM HELL." Funny that I now actually am, Jason's sister (from hell).

- Will be in Miami, starting Monday for three weeks straight. What will I do, with all that beach, sun, ocean, food, booze, boys, shopping, beach beach beach?

- Drink lots of water