Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Miami Weekend

This past weekend was one of the best in my life. It was a weekend of pure debauchery, laughter, heart and soul, and it was fantastic. I am so thankful, so so thankful, for how blessed I am to have you two in my life, and to have these memories forever. You two are probably thankful that I do not get this mushy on a regular basis.

For a full recount, visit Anjum's blog - no need for me to invent the wheel twice. Here's a brief recap:

Nightlife: Reggae and bad dancers at Mango's, attitude and gorgeous pool at The Shore Club, a drink at Fat Tuesday's, todos latinos at Oxygen, needed a black light at Club Live (Life/Lampshade/Shoe?), and stayed till 5am at Opium Garden.

Dining: Quesadillas at Mango's, tapas at Tu Tu Tango's, pastries at Buenos Aires Cafe, seafood (and heavenlychocolate mousse cake) at A Fish Called Avalon, and plantanos at Versailles.

Destinations: I think we covered allll of the greater Miami area - partied in Coconut Grove, chilled in Aventura, played in the sand South Beach, stayed and napped Downtown, ate in Little Havana, and held an alligator in the Everglades.

This is the stuff, people. This is the stuff.